Job ID 50334
Career Level Remote
Experience 1 Year
Industry Banking, Finance & Insurance
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
- Provide daily IT remote support, conference support for global end users, and solve computer installation, configuration, upgrade and other problems;
- Responsible for regular support for printers, video conferences, network troubleshooting, etc.;
- Responsible for the management of employee account permissions;
- Antivirus and Security Incident Response;
- Complete other tasks assigned by superiors and make work reports.
- More than 1 year working experience in desktop operation and maintenance;
- Computer or related major is preferred;
- Familiar with the installation and troubleshooting of the existing mainstream system( MacOS and Windows system);
- Excellent communications skills and service consciousness;
- Self-disciplined and capable of working both independently and in a team environment.
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire