Job ID 50389
Career Level Entry Level
Experience Less Than 1 Year
Gender Male | Female
Industry Food & Beverage
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Operations within Food Safety Business Unit involve dealing with customers for commercial engagements before and after the transactions for technical services and products. Administrative Assistant, under this role, is expected to take the responsibility of assisting commercial operations by performing a variety of administrative and clerical tasks in the office of Food Safety Business Unit.
We are looking for a motivated and able candidate with a strong sense of responsibility and meticulousness.
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Organize and schedule appointments
- Plan meetings and provide necessary assistance such as taking meeting minutes
- Write and distribute emails, correspondence memos and letters
- Assist in the customer service activities
- Maintain administrative and technical records for dealing with clients
- Arrange food sample collection at the client’s site
- Liaise with Commercial Operation Assistant to provide necessary clerical tasks
- Facilitate Commercial Operations Manager with relevant and necessary tasks
Required Qualification and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree of any science discipline
- Fair English language skills especially writing and reading
- Must be able to work within the management procedures and guidelines
- Must be able to use Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Must be able to work without supervision on daily basis to execute the tasks
- Keen interest in food industry and agriculture
- Meticulous, well – organized and has positive working attitude
- Strong ability to adapt and be flexible
- Eager to learn new things and strive to achieve a high level of performance
All team members value trust, respect, and reliability, and we expect you to do the same.
𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐞 𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫
𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒏 𝒂 𝒇𝒍𝒆𝒙𝒊𝒃𝒍𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒗𝒊𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒑𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒖𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒓𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒆𝒙𝒑𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒆𝒙𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒕𝒊𝒔𝒆, 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘𝒍𝒆𝒅𝒈𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒆𝒙𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝒇𝒐𝒐𝒅. 𝑴𝑰𝑳𝑺 𝒗𝒂𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 𝒅𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒚 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒊𝒔 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒆𝒒𝒖𝒂𝒍 𝒆𝒎𝒑𝒍𝒐𝒚𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒐𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒖𝒏𝒊𝒕𝒚 𝒓𝒆𝒈𝒂𝒓𝒅𝒍𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒆, 𝒄𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒓, 𝒏𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒂𝒍 𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒊𝒏, 𝒈𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓, 𝒔𝒆𝒙𝒖𝒂𝒍 𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏, 𝒂𝒈𝒆, 𝒐𝒓 𝒓𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒈𝒊𝒐𝒏.